Pagans are like Unitarian Universalists, we've been told - they insulate their houses with books. We don't know if that's literally true, but both Pagans and UUs do enjoy a good read!
Many members and friends of CUUPS have requested reading lists. We knew where to get the best recommendations - from CUUPS' members and friends! All titles on our reading lists have been suggested by CUUPSters.You can click on the catagories below and go straight to the subject matter at our Amazon store. You can also click here and visit our Amazon site to make your purchases and support CUUPS!
- Books by CUUPS Members
- Books by Keynote Speakers
- Books Recommended by the CUUPS Board
- CUUPS Book Club
- Ritual and Liturgy
- The Celtic World
- Song Books
- Men's Mysteries and Magick
- Women's Spirituality and Magick
- Family Living
- Books for Children
- For Teens & Young Adults
- Myths, Legends and Folklore
- Astrology, Tarot and Other Divinatory Art
- History, Reference & Scholarship
- Magick...In Theory and Practice
- Classics, Perennials and Favorites
- Diverse Strands: Beyond the British Isles
- Wicca, Witches and Witchcraft
- Pagan-Friendly Fiction
Thank you to CUUPS member Phaedra Oorbeck and the CUUPS board for their many suggestions for creating our original compilations of books. We will add new lists and books to current lists as we can.
Where can I find these books?
As a service to our website visitors, we have set up several ways to purchase books and other recommended resources:
- Visit the CUUPS Bookstore at Amazon.com!
Most books and some music can be purchased from Amazon.com. All Amazon.com purchases made through CUUPS' Bookstore benefits CUUPS! We receive a small percentage of your purchase price every time you begin your Amazon.com shopping by clicking on a link from our site. Bookmark us as your Amazon.com starting point!